1. Airbnb gives employees USD2,000 a year to travel the world, lets people bring their pooches to work and provides free organic lunches.
2. Pinterest offers staff a trip to the Apple store whenever there's a new launch as well as unlimited vacation days.
3. Google gives staff free breakfast, lunch and dinner from its amazingly stocked canteen as well as free juice, coffee and snacks. Then there's the casual bowling alley and on-site massages.
4. Eventbrite have a "never-ending snack supply", they give employees a monthly fitness and wellness stipend and let them bring their dogs to work.
5. Netflix don't have set working hours or a set number of vacation days—as long as the job gets done, they don't mind when it's happening. More time to binge-watch shows, then...
6. Dropbox have a fully stocked music studio for employee use, daily free lunches and dinners, whisky Fridays, on-site barbers and an amazing game room with arcade games and ping pong.
7. Facebook employees get free transportation, dry cleaning, free gym and meals. There's also a candy shop on-site and a vending machine filled with free computer accessories, y'know. Just in case you need 'em.
8. Techy product marketplace AppSumo celebrate's the company's accomplishments by taking its entire team to Vegas on a private jet for team building and bonding. And they have a fully stocked bar.
9. Twitter give staff unlimited vacation time, access to a free on-site gym, free food and booze on tap.
10. Deloitte offer two sabbatical programs: a one-month unpaid leave that you can take at any time for any reason, and a three to six-month paid sabbatical to pursue personal growth. Or write a novel. Whatever floats your boat.
From: Cosmo UK