12 Quotes That Will Stop You Quitting The Gym This January
Print out and stick to your treadmill.
BY editors | Jan 5, 2017 | Fitness & Health
"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, seven-time Mr. Olympia
"A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world."
- Paul Dudley White, American physician and cardiologist
"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.'
- Michael Jordan, star of Space Jam
"Fitness is like marriage. You can't cheat on it and expect it to work."
- Bonnie Pfiester, fitness expert
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
- Muhammed Ali, quite a good boxer
"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity."
- John F. Kennedy, America's coolest ever president
"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
- Jim Rohn, entrepreneur
"Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second."
- William James, philosopher
"Your health account, your bank account, they're the same thing. The more you put in, the more you can take out. Exercise is king and nutrition is queen. Together you have a kingdom."
- Jack LaLanne, bodybuilder known as the 'Godfather of Fitness'
"Number one is just to gain a passion for running. To love the morning, to love the trail, to love the pace on the track."
- Pat Tyson, leading cross country coach
"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen."
- Michael Jordan again, also a 6-time NBA Championship winner
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take."
- Wayne Gretzky, ice hockey legend
NOW GET OUT THERE!
From: Esquire UK